Employer: Entertainment Industry Employer
Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Job ID: 68794
Join the #1 most demanded music network that is revolutionizing how consumers watch music videos & originals! Music Choice reaches millions of consumers nationwide through TV, online, and mobile. We currently have an opening in our New York office for Coordinator, Digital Marketing.
This position will be responsible for daily management of digital marketing initiatives for Music Choice brand and associated content. Manage best user experience for digital platforms - online and mobile. Execute digital marketing tactics to drive traffic to and engage consumers with TV, digital and mobile products.
- Execute digital marketing strategy, maintain website/app messaging and execute programs to build and grow communities
- Assist in creation, execution and analysis of digital marketing to create awareness and drive usage of Music Choice Video On Demand, Music Channels, SWRV, website, widgets and apps
- Identify 3rd party partnerships and assist in 3rd party vendor relationships with email and digital marketing agencies
- Monitor competitive landscape to identify and pursue emerging technologies, tools and platforms in the digital space for marketing opportunities
- 1-3 years digital marketing experience required. Experience with a digital agency, target-right TV network, leading brand or web company preferred
- Undergraduate degree (preferred) in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, business or related fields
- Understanding of digital marketing trends, best practices and user experience for digital platforms
- Ability to research issues within digital platforms and formulate solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of online and mobile analytics tools, ability to define goals and track metrics
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web design preferred
- Strong organizational skills and detailed orientation
- Manage personal workflow to achieve on time delivery of projects and reports
- Experience with brands focused on the 18-34 demo preferred
4EJ has similar jobs to this oneWe have 5035 Jobs Available and 5344 Employers Seeking Our Members
"Thank you, I found a job with a small film production
company within three days of moving to L.A. I couldn't have done it without you 4entertainmentjobs."
- Sean O'Connor - Los Angeles, CA
"I found a job at the CW Network. Thank you!"
- Matthew Riopelle - Los Angeles, CA