Employer: Entertainment Industry Employer
Location: Los Angeles
Job ID: 72778
A premier lifestyle marketing collective comprised of leading minds from the worlds of entertainment, advertising and new media. Our company specializes in new media, social media marketing, technology trends and online public relations, and provide full service support for all our client's campaigns and brands. Our diverse client roster includes entertainment entities, top entertainment artists, network television shows, Hollywood studios, large consumer brands and technology companies.
We are seeking a results-driven and self-motivated individual to work in the public relations department to work daily with Executive team, PR team, media outlets and clients; in conjunction with the new media, marketing and production teams. As a member of the Marketing & Communications team, the successful candidate will be instrumental in executing the agency's media relations strategy.
The ideal candidate would have 1 year experience or relevant internships at an agency or an in-house PR department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- General support of PR Director and other team members
- Researching, developing and updating media distribution lists
- Monitoring media coverage of the agency's client and also media trends
in order to identify trends and opportunities for clients and Executive staff
- Responsible for compiling and updating all client reports
- Build and maintain positive and engaging relationships with media (print, broadcast, online, blogs, consumer, urban)
- Work directly with clients and executive staff
- Work closely with the new media and marketing teams to develop and execute campaign strategy
- Responsible for drafting press releases and pitches
Required Qualities and Skills:
- New media savvy with an understanding of social networks and technology
- Forward thinker, who is constantly looking for new ways to promote and enhance client campaigns
- Strong team player and also an independent thinker who can take initiative on their own
- Proven writing skills as well as excellent verbal and interpersonal skills; good judgment and instincts with problem-solving.
- Strong knowledge of the PR field including experience in media relations, press campaign development and execution of creative and strategic communication plans.
- Ability to work under pressure, in time sensitive environments
- Possible travel, depending on the client's needs
4EJ has similar jobs to this oneWe have 5044 Jobs Available and 5346 Employers Seeking Our Members
"Thank you, I found a job with a small film production
company within three days of moving to L.A. I couldn't have done it without you 4entertainmentjobs."
- Sean O'Connor - Los Angeles, CA
"I found a job at the CW Network. Thank you!"
- Matthew Riopelle - Los Angeles, CA