TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
You must read and agree to the following Terms of Agreement before becoming a Member of 4EntertainmentJobs.com.
The following page states the Terms of Agreement under which the company EntertainmentJobsOnline Inc. operates via the Web Site 4EntertainmentJobs.com and the terms of which users accept by using the site. If you do not accept the terms please do not use the services provided by 4EntertainmentJobs.com. Otherwise by using the Web Site you indicate your acceptance to the Terms and Conditions as stated.
USE OF WEB SITE MATERIALS
Reproducing or copying of the software, information, and/or material on this Web Site to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is expressly prohibited. Reselling or redistributing the software, information, and/or material on this Web Site for free or for a fee is expressly prohibited. Reselling or redistributing use of a membership or account to third parties is expressly prohibited.
Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
All material on this site is provided in good faith. No warranty is made for the accuracy, availability, or content of information provided on the Web Site. Your use of this information is at your sole risk. You release 4EntertainmentJobs.com in the event of a dispute with any users, from any known or unknown claims, damages, and/or wrongdoing arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. 4EntertainmentJobs is under no legal obligation to control the information provided by other users which is made available through the Web Site. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material placed by you on the Web Site. Employer Partners are solely responsible for their postings on the Web Site. 4EntertainmentJobs is not to be considered an employer with respect to your use of the Web Site and shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made by any entity posting opportunities on the Web Site. 4EntertainmentJobs DOES NOT guarantee that the web site will operate error-free, therefore if your use of this web site or the material results in damages, loss of time, or anything else relating to this issue 4EntertainmentJobs is NOT responsible for those costs.
1. The member is responsible for paying nominal subscription fees according to the billing terms..
2. Member fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. You may change the information on your existing membership (password), but you are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of that information. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under your username and password. You should be the only one to access your password and should notify us if any unauthorized use occurs.
1. The company name of EntertainmentJobsOnline Inc., not the web site name of 4EntertainmentJobs.com, will appear on your billing statement.
2. Member authorizes 4EntertainmentJobs.com to charge payments to the member's credit card by automatic credit card debit. We make every effort possible to make sure that all transactions are secure and safe. You must not allow your password to be used by anyone else. Furthermore, you are responsible for protecting any unauthorized use of your credit card and agree to accept all transactions incurred via your password. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless a cancellation request is made at least 2 business days prior to membership expiration. Members must fill out the CANCELLATION REQUEST FORM located in our FAQ's in order for your membership to be canceled.
3.) The one week promotional trial membership for $9.95 does require cancellation. You must fill out the CANCELLATION REQUEST FORM and submit within 2 business days of your renewal date. If the cancellation form is not submitted within 2 business days, your trial membership will automatically be renewed as a month to month membership. Your credit card will be charged the nominal $39.95 fee per month until you have submitted the cancellation request form.
Payment for a membership to 4EntertainmentJobs.com shall be made by automatic credit card debit. Members will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration, unless a cancellation request is made at least 2 business days prior to membership expiration. Members must fill out the CANCELLATION REQUEST FORM located in the ‘My Settings’ page in the member’s account in order for your membership to be canceled. 7 Day Trial Memberships will renew at the original month to month rate of $39.95. Any promotional rate will always renew at the original rate. For example, if you purchase the 1 month membership at a promotional rate it will automatically renew at the original rate on your monthly anniversary join date.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. 4EntertainmentJobs.com reserves the right to pursue all of its legal remedies in order to protect the Web Site and its users. Membership may be terminated at any time by either 4EntertainmentJobs.com or the member upon notification by email. Member fees are not refunded when termination is requested by the member. Members are responsible for charges incurred until their monthly expiration date.
2. If you would like to continue as a member for longer than a month, your credit card will be charged $39.95 per month on your monthly membership anniversary date for each consecutive month thereafter. Again, your monthly billing cycle begins the day you register. If you do not cancel your membership within the 2 business days of the monthly anniversary of your membership, your membership will continue and your credit card will be charged $29.95 per month for each consecutive month thereafter. Your monthly billing cycle begins the day you register. To CANCEL your membership, simply fill out the CANCELLATION REQUEST FORM located in our FAQ's in order for your membership to be canceled.
To the maximum extent allowed by law, you agree that neither the company, directors, nor affiliates will be liable for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to lost profits, loss of privacy or for failure to meet any duty including but not limited to any duty of good faith or lack of negligence) or any other indirect, special, or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to this site.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any disputes arising under or related in any way to these Terms, the Site or any Application shall be resolved solely through arbitration in Douglas County, Colorado. EntertainmentJobsOnline Incorporated makes no representation or warranty that the Web Site or Content are appropriate or available for use at any locations outside of Colorado. Each party hereby agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Colorado and waives any objections based upon venue in any such action, suit or proceeding.
OVERVIEW OF MEMBERSHIP DUES TO 4ENTERTAINMENTJOBS.COM
The dues to gain access to the 4EntertainmentJobs.com Member Database is $29.95 per month. This is a recurring monthly fee and will be assessed on the monthly anniversary of the day you begin your membership until canceled by the member.
Month to Month Membership- $39.95
3 Month Membership-$59.95
6 Month Membership-$99.95
CUSTOMER SERVICE CONTACT INFORMATION