Your Daily Link to Television Jobs!
Always wanted to break into television? Perhaps you would rather make a career on the production side?
The TV industry is full of career paths marked by fierce competition and long hours, but that doesn't prevent individuals from dreaming of making it in the TV industry. Here is some advice to ending up on top in Hollywood?
- Get ready for a career in television production. Film and television schools can help you learn and develop the right skill set to succeed in the business.
- Don�t be afraid to start at the bottom to gain valuable experience. A Production Assistant is an entry level position on a film or television set. The production assistant does just about anything and everything. The PA does a lot of grunt work but the experienced gained goes a long way.
- Be a Good Listener: No one likes to have to repeat themselves, so be on your toes at all times and listen to whatever direction is given.
- Be Responsible: Production assistants are extremely easy to replace on a set and if you're late, lazy or hard to manage, you won't be there long.
- Be Willing to Learn: Without being an obstacle, do all you can to learn as much as you can about.
- Be Patient: If you're good at what you do, someone will notice.
Since 2001, 4EntertainmentJobs.com has worked with more TV and TV Production Companies than any other job board in the entertainment industry. On the production side, 4EntertainmentJobs.com is your one stop shop to all TV production jobs.
4EntertainmentJobs.com lists television jobs from many of the largest names in the Entertainment Industry. Some of our Employer Partners in the TV Industry include:
A & E Television Network
Buena Vista Productions
Si TV Inc.
and many more....
4EntertainmentJobs.com has assisted many job seekers in their search to land a job in the entertainment industry. Whether it�s a film job in New York City, or a television job in Los Angeles, or a TV production job in your city, let us dramatically shorten your job search.